Sunset

Sunset

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Belong

I just finished a nice, gloomy, long walk and I decided to stop and grab coffee and food for Sammy as a surprise.Well, I am here in a place where everyone is twice my age (at least) and they definitely know I don't belong. I feel them all boring into me with their eyes as I write this. Nevertheless, I will wait here because the blessing of the surprise for Sammy far outweighs the akwardness of this situation. I laugh because this is not  a feeling I am stranger to. So often I wonder if I really belong where I am at. I am so very greatful to have a loving family and we belong to eachother, but besides that the rest is always subject to debate. (Every time someone walks into this coffee shop there is a chorus of "hi, fill in the name"... yes, I am aware I am an outsider!)  I am also finding out that I belong in the most important place ever, God's heart. I have been spending time there and it is encouraging me so much. I am so unsure of all of the things I am going through and expected to acheive that I don't even want to think on them or I may break into tears. Yet this one thing is certain, I belong to the Lord! I am my beloved's and He is mine! So needed today! Now, to get out of this place where I am a stranger! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment