Sunset

Sunset

Thursday, September 27, 2012

my best friend

today I got to hang out with Sammy before he took off for the men's retreat. I am always happy when I get that opportunity. He is a blessing and it is nice when I don't have to share him with anyone, especially his phone! Right now he, along with several other men are at the men's retreat. Will you join me in prayer for them? I know the past year has been tough on so many families, and the men need our prayers. Prayer for strongholds to be broken and victory to be had. Prayer for God's grace to wash away the guilt and lies the devil has been feeding them. Prayer for repentant hearts and deeper commitment to the Lord. I know that the Lord has so much to speak to them and I am excited to see what God is going to do through this time. Thanks for joining me in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment