Sunset

Sunset

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving


This year, as Thanksgiving approaches us, I am reflecting on the things that have changed in my life. I am very thankful for how much God has done in me this year. I am appreciative of true friendship and people who love me enough to be honest. I am blessed to have a wonderful set of children! I am honored and so grateful to be His daughter! I am experiencing new things in a new place. I am loved. What more is there?
Today will bring be very busy! I have a tiny, european oven in which to bake my whopping menu! Order and oven schedule is a must! I never thought I would be making (what I consider to be) the most repulsive casserole from scratch just to feel like home! Isn't the beauty of green bean casserole its simplicity? Not here! Nothing is simple! Well, maybe whipped cream is a little easier here, but that is it!
Christmas music, rolling pins, homemade breads, pureeing pumpkins, making creamed soups, teaching Leah for the first time, new memories, and wonderful smells! Thanksgiving in Hungary! Who knew?!? I better get started on everything or I will be off schedule! We can't have that! Enjoy your day and God bless you this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment