Sunset

Sunset

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sadness and reality

Today was a particularly sad day for 2 reasons. Reason #1- I had to look up potential homes and families for our beloved dog. I am so sad at the thought of her no longer being a part of our family. Reason #2- I took down all of our family pictures from Sammy's (former) office. Talk about heartbreaking! I remember putting them up and being so excited that the horrific office had been transformed into the place it is now. I am glad to enjoy these last few weeks of long beach walks and praise music, because this new chapter of our life is so scary. One thing I know- God is not surprised at where we are or where we are going. Last night was a great reminder that Joy looks out and up. Lord, help me to keep that perspective when the fear of the unknown threatens to overtake me.

No comments:

Post a Comment