Sunset

Sunset

Monday, October 13, 2014

Sunday is the new Friday

Sunday morning walk
I am so sore!!! When will I ever learn?
It all started last week... Well I guess this summer. I have been on a liquid diet, which always means some weight loss. I hadn't realized how much until we broke down and bought a scale (for Sammy's mental health) I figured cardio was enough to tighten up. Last week, however, I noticed my arms were flabby. Incredibly flabby. Like, don't clap flabby. So, I set out on iTunes to see what I could find beyond planking. I was so overwhelmed until, peeking out from the various Zumba wannabes and hip hop workouts was an old familiar friend. Mr Billy Blanks. (Side note: if you ever want a great laugh, look up his son's workout DVD! 😂😂😂😂) He just released a new series this year, and it had great reviews. It was called Tae Bo express. Basically, it is Tae Bo cut into 8 separate 10 minute workouts so you can customize it. I have fond memories of Billy when we saw each other 2 times a day for 3 months after I had Leah. We were BFF's. Of course I had to get it! Last night, I decided to try it out. I had time to kill since I was roasting pumpkins and the boys were playing some killing game on the computer. I put on my tennis shoes, set up the computer and started the first workout- Boot Camp express. Talk about jumping right in! While much older, he still can jump! He also still lies about "last sets" and forgets how to count. It didn't take long before I realized I was going to be sore! Somewhere between the traveling sumo jumps and the burpees I wanted to die! And that was only after 10 minutes! The next one was kicks and punches. I loved that one. Then came abs. I HATE abs. A lot. It also reminded me that I hated it then, also. After abs was ...warm up? That was when I looked online and realized they were out of order! So I (gladly) stopped to put them in order. By then I was dripping in sweat! It was pretty gross! Well, I am supposed to do it again today. I am going to be glad if I can walk up the stairs or lift my hands! Cardio? No Problem! I have been doing 5-6 miles a day. But isolated toning? Oh how I hate it! Well, I guess I better go start it! I hope your Sunday is great!
Hungarian Vandals! ;)



Fall is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment