Sunset

Sunset

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

sometimes

Sometimes, you find yourself in places you never imagined you'd be in! It is actually comical! Yet, this is real. This is our life. I am beginning to embrace it, and even enjoy it! (minus the fact there are rodents in the walls) I still struggle to come to terms with the end of our last season, but I have hope for a new one. Tonight the kids were talking about where they would go to school when we get back. It was the first time they realized we were not going back to what we left. Leah was a little sad. Christian was great. He was excited to think of where we would/could go. Leah was sad and could only think of what she would no longer have. I am on the fence. I am just trying to find my place in this time here. I cannot think of going back because I have no idea what that even means. I do know we don't have to know until next year. So I will look around and enjoy this small country village and try and rest. I will spend time with my family and be surrounded by people who love Jesus. We will reach out to others and make new friends. Then, we will go back and start over again. Here are a couple quotes from Oswald Chambers that has encouraged me today:

Reflected peace is the proof that you are right with God because you are at liberty to turn your mind to Him. Oswald Chambers 

Lay it all out before Him, and in the face of difficulty, bereavement and sorrow, hear Him say, "Let not your heart be troubled." Oswald Chambers


No comments:

Post a Comment